This event has passed.
Lenten Practice: Midweek Eucharist
March 29 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Historically Christians have observed Lent by practicing three spiritual disciplines: Pray, Fast, and Give. The goal of Lent is to simplify our lives so that we can make more space for the Lord.
To assist your devotion during this Lenten season, we are offering two weekly 30-minute worship services:
- Noon Eucharist on Wednesdays, beginning on March 1
- Stations of the Cross on Fridays at 5:30 p.m. beginning on
Some find it helpful to use a Lenten Devotional. Here are some recommendations from Fr. Craig:
- Let Nothing Disturb You by Teresa of Avila
- Peace of Heart by St. Francis of Assisi
- Lent with John Donne (10% of sales go to ARDF)